_______________________________ ( Come to the CPLUG Programming ) ( Competition! ) ------------------------------- o ^__^ o (oo)\_______ (__)\ )\/\ ||----w | || ||
CPC is a quarterly event put on by the Cal Poly Linux Users Group! We will be holding our second competition this Saturday, May 11th in Building 197, Room 204. The competition will go from 2-5, but we recommend arriving at 1:30 to participate in the warm-up round and get a feel for the system.
For those unfamiliar to algorithmic programming challenges, the problems given will be very similar to those at the ACM-ICPC, so feel free to read through their archives to get a better idea of what to expect!
- Competitors will solve problems individually
- Four problems will be given
- Anyone with a valid CSC unix login may paricipate
- Any program installed by default on unix1 that writes to stdout may be used
- Participants will be ranked in the following order:
- Most of problems solved
- Lowest total completion time + 15minutes * wrong submissions on problems solved
- Fewest wrong submissions
- Earliest timestamp of last solution
- Earilest timestamp of first solution
You can just show up on Saturday, but we’d appreciate if it you’d signup beforehand so we can know how many people to expect.